How to Write Firmware or Flash Samsung I9300i Using Z3x Box

Here is the way, how to flash Samsung I9300i using Z3x, the step by step process is given below. To flash I9300i you need the firmware and Z3x box. You can download I9300i on Internet just search Google for it. Download the flash or firmware and extract it and then follow the steps below.

I9300i flash success with Z3x Samsung Tool
Samsung I9300i Flash with Z3x:

  • Open Z3x Samsung Tool
  • Select the Model I9300i
  • Choose the PIT, PDA, PHONE, CSC, UMS File
  • Now put the phone into download mode (Volume Down + Home + Power Key)
  • Connect the phone to PC using USB Cable 
  • Click Flash


1 Comments

  1. You really make it appear really easy along with your
    presentation however I to find this matter to be really something
    that I think I would by no means understand.

    It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward
    for your next submit, I'll attempt to get the dangle of it!

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form